Duplicate Image Remover for mac
Identify all your similar images fast and with a very high degree of accuracy.
features & price
Image Cleaner is the complete solution for finding and removing duplicate image files. If you are a point and shoot photographer, your hard drive will inevitably get filled up with a lot of nearly identical images that will take up a considerable amount of disk space. This is where Image Cleaner comes in with its advanced detection algorithm that will identify all your similar images fast and with a very high degree of accuracy. Duplicate image files can be marked for deletion either manually or automatically.
But here is what Image Cleaner has to offer:
– Select the folder(s) that you want to scan for duplicate image files
– Scan your Photos library for duplicate image files
– Select the degree of similarity beyond which images will be considered duplicates
– Set a minimum and maximum file size for the images that will be scanned
– Scan all images or define a custom list of image formats that will be scanned
– Move duplicate image files to trash or remove them permanently
– Very fast and accurate algorithm for detecting similar images
– User-friendly interface for selecting the duplicate image files that will be removed
– Automatically select the duplicate image files that will be deleted by analysing their file size
– The cases where similar images are not selected properly for deletion will be highlighted accordingly
– Preview the currently selected image file so you can better identify the images you want to keep
– Real-time indicator of the disk space that will be saved with the removal of the selected image files
– Instantly move to trash/remove the selected duplicate image files
So purchase Image Cleaner today and remove those unnecessary image files from your hard drive.
"I really appreciate this utility help me sort out a large number of photos for genealogy purposes."
Mac App Store User
"Great app for getting rid of duplicate photos and freeing up hard drive space."
MAC APP STORE USER