Batch Frame Images
Decorate thousands of photos with wonderful artistic frames in batch mode.
features & price
Decorate thousands of image files with wonderful artistic frames in batch mode. Select the images that you want to frame, choose the desired frame design, select the folder where you want your framed images to be saved and you’re done! Your images will be decorated in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
But that is not all, you can also apply artistic effects like Black&White, Sepia, Cartoon or Oil Painting to your images before framing them. This way you can give an artistic touch to your images that combined with a beautiful frame design can definitely make your image collection stand out.
Image Frame lets you export your framed images in JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF or BMP format. You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use Image Frame to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is a detailed list of what Image Frame has to offer:
- 7 Artistic Image Effects:
– Black&White (makes your photos black and white)
– Sepia (makes your photos look old)
– Oil Painting (makes your photos look like oil paintings)
– Cartoon (makes your photos look like cartoon drawings)
– Vignette (makes your photos darker around the edges)
– Focus Blur (applies a blur effect on the outer regions of your photos bringing their center in focus)
– Halftone (makes your photos look like newspaper pictures)
- 50 Artistic Frame Designs covering the following themes:
– Flower Frames
– Party Frames: Anniversary, Wedding
– Holiday Frames: Christmas, Easter
– Season Frames: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
– Kids/Cartoon Frames
– Love Frames
– Classic Painting Frames
- Add a simple colored border to your images
- Convert, resize and rename images in batch mode
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP
- Output formats: JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP
- Change the image quality for the JPG format
- Save the framed images in a folder of your choosing
So get Image Frame today for FREE and decorate your image collection with ease.
"Enlarged 80 photos and put identical border around each of them. Faster than a Photoshop batch edit and saved me from a bunch of tedious work!"
Mac App Store User
"I really love this editing tool because it can help me add effects and frames to my photos. Many input and output formats supported, all functions are free, awesome!"
MAC APP STORE USER