Batch Convert Photos on macOS
Convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch mode. Select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the folder where you want your converted images to be saved and you’re done! Your images will be converted in a matter of seconds. Easy and effective.
You can also resize your images to reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting on Facebook. Also, if your original image files are poorly named, you can use PicConvert to give them meaningful names so they are easier to find and identify.
But here is what PicConvert has to offer:
– Convert, resize and rename images in batch mode
– Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF, RAW
– Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP, HEIC, HEIF
– Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats
– Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images
– Save the converted images in a folder of your choosing
So purchase PicConvert today and tasks that used to take hours will now take seconds.
Perfect for converting and resizing almost all image formats. The app is simple and can be used by anyone.
I use this app because I need more space on my computer. It did the job perfectly. No errors, no…
It’s simple to use and you can convert a lot of images without loosing quality. Perfect for my needs.